Marbella Town Center - Mixed Use Development - Retail, Medical & Pads AvailableHwy 146 & Hwy 96
League City, TX 77573
Marbella Town Center is a mixed use development with frontage access on Hwy 96 and Hwy 146 and is located adjacent to the 144 acre Clear Creek Independent School District with a district campus for 4,600 students including lower, middle, and upper school. Additionally, the property is located at the entrance to the Marbella master planned community which was developed by Taylor Woodrow. This 531 acre development contains 1,300 single family homes ranging from the $220,000’s to over $400,000’s.
Marbella Town Center is less than one mile from Galveston Bay and less than 2 miles from the famous Kemah Boardwalk.
Marbella Town Center Facts
- Located in front of the 144 acre Clear Creek ISD Campus with over 4,600 students.
- Located at the entrance to Marbella master planned community.
- Less than one mile south of Kemah Boardwalk.
- East of Tuscan Lakes & South Shore Harbour, North of Whispering Lakes.
- TXDOT has plans to elevate HWY 96 south of Seabrook, returning to grade just before HWY 96.
Brochure & Site Plans
About League City
League City, the largest city in the Bay Area Houston region, continuously ranks among the best communities in the country. The City, home to South Shore Harbour Resort and Marina, is a great destination for a variety of cultural, entertainment, and recreational activities.
Receive up-to-date information about Marbella Town Center delivered to your inbox.