Amanda is President and Founder of Fox Properties. Amanda specializes in site acquisitions, project leasing, and tenant representation as well as retail center sales. Amanda is a native Houstonian and began her Real Estate career in 1999 where she trained under Commercial Retail Experts at Wulfe & Co.
Since opening Fox Properties in 2002, Amanda has represented clients in transactions with an aggregate transaction value of over $250 million dollars and has represented Landlord’s and Tenant’s in leasing transactions on over 1.5 million square feet of retail and office space. Amanda currently acts as the Leasing Agent and Design Consultant for two dynamic new projects underway in the Greater Houston area; the redevelopment of Almeda Mall, an 800,000 SF shopping mall; and Marbella Town Center, a 485,000 SF proposed development on the corner of Hwy 146 & Hwy 96 in League City. Amanda recently co-brokered the sale of Shadow Creek Ranch Town Center, a 600,000 SF HEB, Academy & Hobby Lobby anchored center in Pearland, Texas.
- Amanda is a member of International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Chairman of a Red Carpet Premier which promoted the movie Bella and which benefited the Gladney Center for Adoption.
- Member of the Directors Council and the Connect Committee for Episcopal High School Alumni Association.
- Chairman for The Girls & Guys Night Out Event benefiting Bo’s Place.
- Founding member of Friends for Life, a group of young professionals who worked together to raise funds for Memorial Herman Hospital’s Children’s Hospital and Life Flight.
- The University of Texas @ Austin, BA