Amanda is President and Founder of Fox Properties. Amanda specializes in on site acquisitions, project leasing, and tenant representation as well as retail center sales. Amanda is a native Houstonian and began her Real Estate career in 1999 where she trained under Commercial Retail Experts at Wulfe & Co.
Amanda currently acts as the Leasing Agent and Design Consultant for two dynamic new projects underway in the Greater Houston area; the redevelopment of Almeda Mall, an 800,000 SF shopping mall; and Marbella Town Center, a 485,000 SF proposed development on the corner of Hwy 146 & Hwy 96 in League City. Amanda recently co-brokered the sale of Shadow Creek Ranch Town Center, a 600,000 SF HEB anchored center in Pearland.
- Amanda is a member of International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- She served as the Chairman of a Red Carpet Premier which promoted the movie Bella and which benefitted the Gladney Center for Adoption.
- Amanda actively serves on the Directors Council and the Connect Committee for Episcopal High School Alumni Association.
- Amanda is currently one of the Chair people for The Girls & Guys Night Out Event benefitting Bo’s Place.
- The University of Texas @ Austin, BA